From last few weeks I have been indulged with so many B2B companies and tried my level best to get the tools and techniques where they are lacking. Interestingly, I found something that I was not expecting. Well, that is something like bed bugs sucking your blood, smoothly and efficiently.
Okay, no more phrases, the error that I found is Leadership Gap in the business. Seriously, how much effort your marketing unit is planting will not work until you have the perfect leader who can just motivate, understand and take the initiative to take the company to the next level.

Questioning me? Then me tell you, generating leads is one important aspect of what we do in marketing but while we are busy talking about how to meet the needs for sales today, we are losing ground in our ability to meet the needs of our customers tomorrow. This is why I believe we have a leadership gap in B2B Marketing today.
More>>>